Friday, August 8, 2008

Three times a lady...

Today I bought my third trike in 5 days! Actually, I decided to return one of the Terra Trike Cruisers and get the used Greenspeed GT3 (www.greenspeed.com.au/gt3.html). If the previous owner put 50 miles on the trike I would be surprised. This is fun but it's getting expensive quick!

Daniel & I rode the pair of Cruisers to the local bike shop, made the exchange, then joined others for dinner at the local burger joint before heading back. About 7 miles round trip, not a bad night out. I'm looking forward to some longer rides this weekend.

Because of the number of questions we are getting about the trikes I think I'm going to make up some business cards to hand out. Nothing fancy just explaining what they are, general info, that kind of stuff.

No comments: